Wednesday 9 June 2010

My Dangerous Obsession

Let me cast your minds back just a few months to when I first started my blog, and you might remember my fondness for iPhone, apps and all things Apple. Now remember when just a Month ago I needed to shell out to buy a new laptop. Now this made life very perilous for me because of the infamous iPad coming out.

I know what the reviews and some public opinion has to say about the device, but then I remember they said the exact same thing about the iPhone when it first came out too. At the end if the day it is a gorgeous piece of tech and I lusted it in a way only a fan boy can. But what to do considering my financial issues and a house to build? I though if I just blocked it out then I would just wait till I could afford it in the future. You know the same lie....

The more I worked out the math, the more unlikely it seemed that I would be able to get myself an iPad for a good long while. So I did the most natural thing, I completely accepted it. After all what more could I do. Problem is that Lasted all of ten minutes and then I decided I really really really was not going to give myself any peace until I got one....... So I did.

Was quite random really and I was wracked with guilt, at least till I turned the beast on and then I was having too much fun to be "reeeeally" guilty. At least not until my mum found the receipt, man can she scream.

So there you have it probably bad move financially, but when its this much fun, can we ever really say the money was wasted?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment