Tuesday 15 February 2011

My Very Best Carrie Bradshaw Impression

Since being back I have tried following my dreams in a completely fulfilling and worthwhile way. Unless you ignore the subtext of most things I post then you know that my dream is to be a writer. So I started writing for a Gay Online Magazine.

I kind of got into it by accident, but I feel so lucky to have the opportunity. I have mainly been writing opinion pieces, but I love doing it.

I can't quite describe the feeling of seeing something I wrote appear on the website, with my name attached to it. The only word that comes to mind, is joy. So simple yet so deeply profound.

Before I knew it I found myself tapping away at my computer constantly tossing around ideas for what to write. I also find myself drifting to other websites trying to pick up new ways of writing, and extending my vocabulary to stay engaging to readers.

It was from this that I found myself offered with another writing job at another online magazine. I'm not going to reveal too many details since I'm still working out the details but needless to say I am thrilled beyond belief.

Anyway to all my readers please google So So Gay, it's supported by some really great writers, and I promised them I would shamelessly plug the site!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment