Friday 28 May 2010

Topless Construction Workers

I swear I did not intend to go out looking for half naked men, but I find hat since I have been in a relationship they tend to pop up more and more.

Anywhoo was in the car with my brother in law going to work, but he parked up so he could drop off his son at the school on the way. He parked next to a local town hall, which is having it's roof redone by the look of it. Then suddenly as they go in and leave me in the car I realise that the roofers are both blonde, topless, and muscular and one of them is wearing pink boxers which I can see over his shorts.... I am pretty sure that this is some guys fantasy but I only find it annoying.

So I do the honourable thing, I close my eyes and think of my bf, that's when very blonde roofer man decides to start applying sun cream........... I mean come on give a guy a break, it's like a honey trap from god. So now I have a blonde tanned muscular guy just glistening away in the distance.

OK I know it is perfectly acceptable to find other guys apart from your bf attractive, but it still feels wrong to look. Mostly because I sincerely hope that I have ruined my own boyfriend for other men lol.

Anyway the slightly twisted moral of the story today is ........ Meh I got nothin. Oh well lol, welcome to the summer guys, hope everyone is having a good one so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment