Sunday 26 September 2010

Single..... Again

Well if the title doesnt already say it all allow me to go into a little bit more detail. Me and the boyfriend decided that we needed to call it quits.

It was a hard decision for both of us, but we were in agreement it was probably the best choice that we could of made. We were beginning to be fed up and easily annoyed with each other. Sadly it made us think that perhaps everything we had, had run its natural course, and we had two choices, we could leave now with the good memories, or we could wait and make it harder on us both if we fell apart later.

We have decided that we will be maintaining our friendship, or rather that we would try to, and we both have all the best intentions and good will in the world to make it happen.

First things first, I am fine, well sort of. Its weird, even knowing it was the bet thing I could do I still seem to have good days, and bad days. Sometimes i want to go and paint the town red, and others I want to curl up in bed with a book and be in bed by 9.15, I know, pathetic with a capital P.

Still I refuse to be sad, I just want to keep moving forward. I love Lee, and I always will, and I will miss him horribly. But I am thankful for the time that we ha together, and the friendship that we still have.

No comments:

Post a Comment