Monday 5 April 2010

Afterglow :D

You know sometimes the best sex of your life is categorized by the feeling of utter contentment you feel straight after. That moment after you reach climax you feel your whole self melt together, your legs buckle, and feel the kind of peace that seems confined to religious experiences, or Lady GaGa's latest music video.

Thats they way I have felt all day today, not because of any recent rumpy pumpy (which is a shame) but simply because I was able to get through yesterday.

I have been so stressed out for the last few weeks that I am wondering how I have been able to function. I am also wondering how I was able to get through that initial meeting without breaking down from the incredible strain. But now that its over and the approval marks have been dished out I feel like the weight of the world has come off my shoulders, for now at least.

My mother, though not exactly singing his praises, was more than a little relieved that Lee had a good time, with my sister occasionaly grumbling about the fact that he was a vegitarian (her being a carnivore she objected on a personal levels..... weirdo). I was so happy that I did something unusual. I actually got all giddy and happy when Lee sent me a text, which is the sort of behaviour which tends to fade out round the month mark.

The timing fit in well as today it turned out to be our 5 month anniversary, something I only realised last night. Its unusual, sometimes i feel like i have known him for years, and others I feel like I have known him all of 5 minutes.

Anyway readers the big ugly evil thing on the horizon has faded away, which means I can now turn my attention to other things, starting with the week of holiday I have coming up, downside being that I have to wait two weeks till then :S.

I feel like im still glowing even 24 hours later, and every time I look at the silly pics of my man on my computer I smile all the more. When the fuck did I turn all lovey dovey........ LOL!!

Anyway I sign off knowing I should really get some sleep, work tomorrow.... ugh. Night All.

2 comments:

  1. Scott

    Nice to finally chat today and i hope u grow even closer to lee. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott!

    This post made me smile!

    What great news for you and Lee! I'm happy to hear your family accepted him with open arms. It totally could've turned out the complete opposite but in your case it didn't!

    How nice of your mom to make a vegetarian meal for Lee too!

    Hooray!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete