Wednesday 14 April 2010

Retail Therapy

OK had a bit of a shopping trip during my lunch break, went off with one of my good friends Jay to trawl round the high street and see if there is anything that is worth getting. We even got to take a side trip to Starbucks to help round off the fastest lunch hour possible, which would be great if I was much of a coffee drinker.

It was nice though to have a bit of a bitchy hour and relax with a friend. I love my bf but a nice bit of girly boys time was what I needed, especially when all I want to do is talk to someone who isnt a family member or the bf or a work friend. It would of been even better if we had of bought anything, but he was short on cash and I am a fussy shopper, and almost never get anything without needing a while to think about it first. Problem is that a shopping trip without a bag full of crap at the end, is like sex without a climax, all the fun of a nice lead up but doesnt quite reach that final peak.

Maybe they shouldnt call it Retail Therapy, its a Retail Orgasm. OOOOOH Debenhams, MMMMMM River Island, Oh baby yessss Topman....... and Finally AIEEEEEEEEE H & M. OK that may just be going a little too far.

I shouldnt really be buying loads of new clothes anyway, I still need to sort my wardrobe out and get rid of my old clothes but James and me have said we will pop over and do some heavy duty shopping one day next week when I am on holiday, and if need be i shall enlist him to help me be brutal if need be.

Interesting side note is we ran into one of my old ex's in one of the shops. Oddly enough it turned out to be one of his ex's too. I hate it when that happens, you never know what to say, so i just turned around and said "small pecker" and winked. He politely nodded and we went back to the racks lol.

1 comment:

  1. Scott

    Im not much on shopping myself either but i like the small pecker line

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete