Saturday 3 April 2010

What to write........

Ugh this is is a new situation, I am blog blocked. Normally I have tonnes of stuff to think about, but really for once I am feeling non-plussed. It's not as if I have not been doing anything, or that I have nothing to think about. I am still pretty petrified by the idea of tomorrow and my lover man meeting my family.

I look at some of the blogs on here and I wonder how some of these really great writers fin the inspiration to write as often as they do. I am amazed if I am honest, and some how by comparrison the mental meanderings of my demented coconut seem to pale in comparison.

Well there is news at least, mixed in with my fears over tomorrow there have been some positive steps in getting my house. The old building which was on my plot has finally been torn down. I did not expect it to feel this sudden, I must admit I never really thought it would happen. But now that I look at the two piles of debris, it suddenly feels more real than it had been. It suddenly makes me feel woefully unprepared as I still have so much to do. My Dad keeps tellin me to not worry and hat things wi happen in their own time. But as usual I can't help it, and I find myself working through eBay looking for spoons and dining chairs.

So my post has not got much direction today, I suppose it must be the fear. But I can promise plenty to write about after tomorrow.

Till then au revoir my readers, ( being optimistic lol ) x

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading! But it's 4:30 in the morning soo.. I'll comment better later.

    ReplyDelete