Thursday 22 April 2010

One HELL of a weekend!

OK I have been out of sight and out of mind now for a while and its all been down to some fucking technical issues. SO in light of that gonna try and tell my unusual story as briefly as possible.

First of, Volcanic Ash....... did you see any cos i sure as hell fucking DID NOT!!!!! However, due to aforementioned ash my weekend with the bf was all over the place. Originally it was going to be a nice relaxed weekend in, however my lovable man thing was house sitting for a family who had gone away for a holiday. You made the connection yet? So because of the invisible ash we were stuck over at this house looking after their dog.

First things first, I did not really mind, it shook things up ever so slightly. Unfortunately the dog had a bit of a vendetta against me, There was no wireless so I had no extra ways to amuse myself, and finally my gorgeous man had a sore mood the whole time. Any of these on their own would of made me a bit on edge, however it was made even stranger on the last day of the house sitting job.

Now Lee had to go to work, and since it was my week off we decided that I could stay alone in the house and keep an eye on the dog that morning. Now because Lee let him out before he left he said that he shouldnt need to go again untill much later..... in theory.

Of course I hopped out of bed to pop to the bathroom, and next thing I see when I get back is a very distinctive stain in the bed sheets. Lo and Behold ! The dog had peed right where my head would of been.... i tried not to take that too personally.

I mean What the HELL, why is it that the one time it is down to me to do something that crap like this happens.

Anyway I felt naturally guilty, and i did not want to land myself or Lee in trouble so I threw the sheets into the washing machine, and got so stressed I decided to mop the floor to relieve my guilt. Lee got in from work and he just laughed at my aggro..... is it bad that i wanted to throttle him?

Anywho once the dust settled Lee went to have a nap since he had been up so early, and I decided to entertain myself by opening up my laptop and organising my stuff so I can back it all up. Then I realised that something was wrong, and no power was going into the machine. F U C K.

So not even one day into my week off and everything is slowly falling apart. :(.

1 comment:

  1. Scott

    I hope things improve but at least u werent sleeping when the dog decided to take a piss

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete