Sunday 11 April 2010

Weekend at last, but where has it gone ????

I have so badly needed this weekend it is seriously unreal. Problem is it is back to work tomorrow and I have ha a hard time trying to figure out exactly what I have been doing.

Firstly I went the other halfs house, as is the norm with me. It was nice to see him and he had good news for me, he has been promoted which means he might actually have some decent hours now. I can't say I will miss him having to get up at 4 some mornings, and I think he would love not being tired all the time. I also met his aunt Sue for the first time, a lovely woman who makes me laugh. Still by 8 it was time for bed as Lee was to be up at 4 and so needed to go to sleep. He told me to stay up and fiddle on the computer because he felt guilty if I had to go to bed early just because of him. Of course 10 mins later he asked me to come to bed cos he missed me, awh. And since his brother was away we actually got treated to the double bed which was lovely cos Lee only has a single.

He got up at stupid o clock the next day, and I was faced with a geeky dilema. Do I go and renew my subscription to WoW. I know will the depths of my geekyness know no bounds :s. I actually put the question to facebook "to WoW or not to WoW", and the responce was an overwhelming YES. Ah well if I get addicted I just blame my friends.

Lee crawled in about noon and he went to bed to nap, so I just played WoW and watched tv waiting on him. We have been together 5 months but instill feel weird when I am alone with his family, they are all great to me but I still feel nervous. Maybe I still feel a bit like a guest, even though he says I am family.

Finally around 4 Lee rejoined the land of the piving and we went to see his aunt, we were going to have a party with the Wii. I made myself look like a complete fool om Just Dance tryin to do MC Hammer :s, still Lee had to do a Kylie dance with his brother so I can't complain lol.

As there is with this sort of event there was a tantrum or two, mostly resolving around misplaced nunchucks for the wii remotes but other than that it was a blast. Of course the night had to end and we went back to Lees for some sleep.

We came home to a Shower Rota, since the next day we all needed to shower and get ready for lunch as we were going out. And since there were 6 of us we all needed to be up and out. I was a little mortified because it meant Lee needed to be up early on his day off, but I knew it would solve some tantrums later :).

The highlight was that night with Lee, we just go to be cuddly and chatty about just us. Which is quite rare since we never really get any alone time at the moment. It was lovely to enjoy such sweet, long and deep kisses, of course I found ithard to stop there, but I knew I had too since we needed to be up early again. Either way it is still my idea of heaven, me and my bf, cramped together in a single bed, nothing between us, just holding each other. I know Lee reckons I'm a bit of a soppy bastard too.

1 comment:

  1. Scott

    hey it must be nice to have Lee by your side

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    Bob

    ReplyDelete