Monday 26 April 2010

New Day New Laptop

Unfortunately it is a solemn day as the good old laptop has gone off to that big LAN party in the sky. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. So I had it's hard drive ripped out and stuck in a box. Anyone makes a joke about wicked queens and I will not be amused. Anyway I wasn't kidding I had a massive media collection on my hard drive so I took it in to a repair shop to convert it into an external hard drive for me.

Once I knew that my information was safe I was much happier and I was able to have more fun browising for a new laptop. I move on quickly..... It didn't tale take long to find my new toy, it's so glossy and pretty, and for about the same price of my old one it can do so much more. I even paid extra so that it would arrive before 11.

It's a nice new toy and loaded up with all the new features from Windows 7, all a little gimmicky but then I am well and truly gimmicked and proud lol.

Anyway must dash, hope everyone had a good weekend shall be able to post more often now, see you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Scott

    I hope the new lap top works out. And yea computers really are one of the few things in life that keep getting better and cheaper

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete