Wednesday 24 March 2010

A Geeky Moment....

Ok I will be the first to admit that I am a massive fanatic for all things geeky, this stretches out to my love of films, tv, books and vide games. What can I say I never got over my childhood love of stories. Of course that being said I did not expect my whole evening to be taken up by the twilight saga.

I just got the next film off of iTunes and having seen it at the cinema with my bf, I still found it a good film. The problem is that as a natural geek I never do anything by halves so ended up readin the books and randomly browsing the trailer for he next film even though I have already seen it.

I bet you read and are thinkng GEEK in capital letter and exclamation points, ah well guess that's me then.

I must say though that sometimes we all just need a geeky moment, after all those tend to be the moments which help us get through an otherwise very boring existance. Though hopefully nex time I have a geeky mention I will stick to something a little more traditional. Maybe even Halo :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment