Tuesday 30 March 2010

Daylight Savings Brain Chaos

Oh dear God I am missing my sleep :(.

My head has been a bit of a mess since the clocks went back a few days ago, my sleep is all over the place, my head has rarely stopped hurting, and all the while I feel oddly off balance and like im a beat behind from where I was last week.

How the hell is it that an hour makes all that much difference to the brain :S. I know that jet lag is meant to leave you more than a little fucked up as you travel between time zones, but even so.... 1 HOUR !!!!!! And my brain is now a fine paste coming out my ears.

Its weird, because I know that I am not the only one. Even at the office people seem oddly off balance and my poor boyfriend is having some trouble with his sleep cycle too. But all I want is a nice long sleep half the time.

Due to a need to help my brain log off my post for today will be brief as.... well, briefs i suppose. So I am off to get some rest, night night internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment