Monday 22 March 2010

Im going on Holiday, YAY

OK me and the boyfriend are planning on taking our first holiday together, which is weirdly enough already one of the most exciting prospects of my year. I was shocked that I, a known world traveller, having visited almost every corner of the globe (even though a globe has not got any corners) would be so excited by the prospect of a week in Centreparks. Yet amazingly, thinking about it makes me insanely happy.

It all started with a minor irritation, nothing major just a bunch of pests. And if you think you know what I'm talking about get your head out of the gutter, because the pests in question, are the mutual families. I love my bf's family but sometimes they do get on my nerves, especially if all I want is a niced romantic night in with my man. Same is true of my family, that is if my bf was as readily accepted but thats an entirely different story.

The Boyfriend and I decided that what we really wanted was some uninterrupted alone time, to vanish off the grid and just spend some time together. So suddenly there was Centreparks. He had been before, though I had not, and the second I told him that he was determined to take my Centreparks virginity. He has made it sound brilliant, some activites for us to do and spending the rest of our time just him and me.

This will be my first holiday where I have not been with the parents, so I am excited about being able to do whatever me and my guy want to do. Trip is not planned to go until October, but even so its an amazing prospect to look forward to, Me, My Boyfriend, and more than enough activites to keep us entertained for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment